Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July is almost through...

I can't believe how time flies. It is nearing the end of July and I feel like "HOLY SMOKES" what happened to the time. I keep thinking I still have so much time left to get things ready before Ashlynn goes to kindergarten. Wishful thinking on my part of course-I'll never be ready for her to spend all day away from me (or am I?). A break will certainly be nice, but after having her with me all day everyday for the past five years...it's going to be a difficult thing having to do all those little errands like run up and down the stairs for diapers once again. My little runner will be at school. Ugh! I guess I'll just have to train Ellyce in the ways of errand running.

All last week I was able to teach at dance camp for Maricopa Dance Academy. I taught the older and younger tap classes as well as the Jazz classes for the younger girls. I had so much fun. It was quite refreshing to get back into the "swing" of things at dance-although it was a bit of a challenge taking three rambunctious little girls with me while I was teaching. I think I realized that now perhaps is not the time to be "pursuing" my love for dance. I will miss it dearly, however I know in the long run, I would have been missing something so much more important-my girls' childhood.

Well, today was rather fun. Jillian had a doctor's appointment-her 9-month well visit. She is 17 pounds 8 ounces and 28 inches long. She is actually in the 75% for her height (thanks to the Jones' genes) and is in the 10-25% for her weight. Small and tall-hmmm, this might work out great. She could be a model-oh wait she is! My friend, Bridgette has taken some adorable pictures of her in my old tutu. She looks so cute...all my girls are cute! What can I say-thank goodness they look like their FATHER!

Enjoy these moments---since time isn't going to hold still for us.

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)