Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family Photos...


My friend, Bridgette Balmes, took our family pictures this past Friday. It was so much fun-well, not so much as fun, but more like chaotic-type of fun. The girls wouldn't really stand still or one would be looking someplace else or one was running away. All in all I think we did a pretty good job; actually thanks to Bridgette-she did a fabulous job. And this is the only picture we've been able to see thus far. Hope you enjoy a preview of some family photos probably coming your way as a Christmas card.

Just a side note-I think it's pretty funny how we're set up here. Ashlynn is being Ashlynn: posing right in the front. Ellyce is hanging on my leg. Jillian is loving on her Daddy. Nate looks as handsome as ever-even though he thinks otherwise. And me, I'm trying not to look like I'm trying to keep them all together. By the way did you happen to nice the Phoenix Suns color scheme going on (minus the orange)? Nice call-GO SUNS!

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)