Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!


I can't believe that it's 2009 already. That means one more year and I will have been out of high school for 10 years...holy bananas. I still haven't come up with my New Year's Resolutions quite yet. I was trying to go back and see the previous years' resolutions and begin the revision process. One year I remember actually making a resolution to get pregnant and surprisingly enough like 2 weeks later we found out we were pregnant with Jillian. Silly how that worked out-got pregnant and had a child the same year.

Anyway-I hope you are all having better luck than I am at getting those resolutions started. Any suggestions? I'll take any advice at the present. Love you all. And a Happy New Year. P.S. The picture of Ellyce is exactly I'm feeling-AHHH!

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)