Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year's Resolutions...

Although I am still trying to finish writing my New Year's Resolutions, I think that I have been trying my hardest do actually try out the ones I've written down. Keeping up with the blog hasn't been written down so that's probably why I haven't been doing so well with this one. Perhaps if I write it down I would be more on the ball with this resolution. And as for now, I just wanted to check in.

We are 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Too bad we still don't know if it's a boy or a girl. Perhaps next month, right? I'm so excited, a little scared, and completely exhausted. Even now as I am trying to write down all the things that have been going on with me and the girls, I am about to fall asleep.

Until hopefully sooner than later, I will write down my resolutions and make a viable effort to get them all started and then just move forward. Soon, yes...very soon. Happy New Year (again).

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)