Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mommy wanted a milkshake...so did the girls



i

Since we didn't have any ice cream in our house-yes, I know that is so wrong...I put about 10 mini ice cream sandwiches in the blender and called it good. The girls loved it-they drank like 2 cup fulls. Jillian was the best...the first sip she took, about half of it came out all over her face and shirt. Once Ellyce saw that I was taking pictures, she wanted to get in on the action...she loves getting her pictures taken. And Ashlynn, we can't forget her. She was making silly faces just for the camera-my little poser! So, enjoy our pictures of messy faces and homemade milkshakes.

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)