Saturday, February 28, 2009

We're having another girl...Hurray!

If you haven't heard the great news, we're having baby girl number four! We just found out yesterday-but Nathan knew it from the start. It's pretty funny-he's psychic. The lady that was doing our ultrasound has done both Ellyce's and Jillian's...she was keeping her fingers crossed for us so that this last one would have been a boy, but there was no denying the 3 white lines that indicate: GIRL GIRL GIRL! Not hard to mistake that for anything else-I've seen it way too many times.

Our newest little girl looks very healthy, has 10 fingers, 10 toes, a gorgeous profile just like her sisters, and seems to be incredibly flexible. Her first picture was of her feet over her head-she's a yoga master already. She looks likes she's got long legs too-dancer legs.

I guess all we need now (besides prom dresses and college funds) is some names-if you think of any please let me know...I'm fresh out. Jillian took our last great name.

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)