Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Car Seat Cover and Diaper Carrier


If I didn't have creative friends (or family members for that matter), I probably would not have been able to make all the fun things I've made-Take this car seat cover and diaper carrier I just made like yesterday. I had a doctor's appointment Monday, so while we were in town, we ran over to my friend, Chantae's house. She is a pretty crafty girl-she helped me draw out the car seat and make a pattern so that the fabric would fit over the existing cover...and holy cow-it's so adorable. The girls played and had fun (for most of the day-they were getting pretty tired, but still had fun playing with Chantae's daughter, Charlie). I now have a pattern for a car seat cover-so if anyone's interested, let me know. And of course, a special thanks to Chantae for her creativity and patience with me (the not-so-creative-but-wants-to-be friend).

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)