Friday, July 3, 2009

Nesting-Part 2

Before-YUCKY
After-AHHHHHH!


I got the notion to scrub my floors yesterday...yes, I know. I've got to quit this crazy cleaning/organizing/labeling stuff. I guess that's why I'm doing all this-I'm just trying to get this baby out so then I can "relax". So I took some before and after shots-and although there are still spots where the tile glue shows through, it's about a million times better than it used to be. I have the blisters and bruised knees to prove it!

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)