Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jones Girls' Choir

This afternoon, the girls wanted to go outside and swim in the "kiddie" pool...which is our friend Laura's from across the street (we're holding it for her since we have grass in our backyard). Well, girls being girls decided to grace us all with a little song. Hope you enjoy it (just as much as I did). I couldn't stop giggling-they're always making me laugh (I should have six-pack abs by now). This particular singing moment was like recording something from the Sound of Music-hilarious! So without further ado-I give you the Jones Girls' Choir.

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)