Thursday, May 14, 2009

Painting project...


I decided to paint our bedroom/bathroom-which I've been wanting to do for quite a while now, but haven't had the motivation to get going on it. For some reason, when I'm at the end of my pregnancy, I get that motivation and practically paint every room (okay, I'm exaggerating, but still). I found a paint color that is just gorgeous-it's called TEAL DEAL. It's a deep teal blue color-which I know what you are thinking: TEAL, really? It really is a beautiful, fun, fresh color and it looks great. After two coats of paint, a lot of cleaning up, a lot of crazy kids who wanted to help mommy paint, and some seriously sore legs and back, here is the final product. The wall behind our bed is the teal and the rest of the walls are a beautiful pale blue color which brightens up the room-makes it more inviting. Hope you like it-I certainly do!

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)