Thursday, May 21, 2009

Painting project...Round 2





I got the urge to paint again today-but at least I already had the paint on hand. I'd purchased this paint to go with the Red (Raspberry red) in Ashlynn and Ellyce's room. They had told me that they wanted their room to be red and pink, but once I painted that gorgeous Raspberry color on the one wall, it just looked so cute with the yellow (which I had painted for Jillian) that I left it.

So it wasn't until today that I decided to bust out the "Blushing Beauty" pink and get to it! Ashlynn even helped me paint-well at least the trim...so did a pretty good job and amazingly enough only got a little bit of paint on herself (and me once). What a big helper-so enjoy the pictures. I'm crazy about painting...but mostly when I'm pregnant and nesting (only 8 weeks left and no more rooms to paint-what is a girl to do).

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)