Tuesday, October 18, 2011

On my way...

Last night I ran about a mile-it felt longer, but at least it wasn't PAINFUL. I felt pretty good running it. Now I know I can do more. One thing though, I cannot believe that there aren't very many street lights on our block (2...ONLY) which freaks me out at night especially when I have my headphones in. Never know the crazies that live on your street (well only some of them).

I think tonight I will ride my bike-I've decided Monday-Wednesday-Friday will be my running days. Riding my bike on my off days will be pretty fun-I love my bike (it looks so cute with the baby seat on the back-very pimpin'). My legs will be looking great in no time...gotta do those squats too though.

Next order of business is my arms-I need to get some 3 lb, 5 lb, and 10 lb weights. I know what to do-I just need to buy them first. Soup cans don't work-seriously, they don't. Push ups can be done easily-easier said than done, but no weights required. Tricept dips too-got a good ledge on my bed for those. It's on my list-I'm on my way folks. Here I come.

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)