Wednesday, April 11, 2012

No-I'm surviving-Sugar Challenge: Day Three

Day three has gone well enough. I have managed to be the happy person I was about, oh...three days ago. I am embracing the NO-SUGAR love and am getting comfy and cozy with "will power" (totally sounds like a guy's name, right). Well, my mood has certainly been the first thing I noticed for today. Granted I had a good shot at sneaking a soda today at lunch (and cookies, mind you) but I resisted...I know, amazing right?!? I have also noticed that I don't snack (or want to snack) as much in between meals. I eat smaller portions too. Maybe the sugar was making eat more-not a good thing, of course. Speaking of eating-Here's what I ate for today:

Breakfast: Bowl of Corn Chex (oooooo, changing it up a bit this morning)
Milk

Lunch: School lunch-4 Chicken nuggets, 3 tater tots, about a Cup and a half of Salad with carrots, pickles, and cucumbers, and grapes (as my treat)
White milk to drink (everything else had sugar in it)

Dinner: Bow Tie Pasta with Spaghetti sauce and that "U-Shaped" sausage stuff sliced into the sauce...delicious, by the way
Slice of French Bread with Parmesan cheese (toasted in the oven)
Crystal Light-Peach Mango flavored (NO SUGAR/NO CALORIES-bonus)

My Blogging/Homework Snack: Ritz Crackers and another Crystal Light (it's the energy kind anyways-I need it to finish my paper for my class online)

Overall, today I am feeling like my happy little self again. I know that I can do this challenge and ROCK IT! Boom. Heck, I was feeling crazy enough to paint my fingernails (which in all honesty, I still think look weird painted), so I am totally turning over a whole new leaf or to put it more precisely, a lot of leaves! Happy no-sugar day three! Yippee!

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)