Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No-Stinking-SUGAR Challenge: Day Two

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. I want some caffeine like soon or I am going to throw something! I am starting to not like this challenge thing, but like my husband sweetly reminded me today: We committed to it, so we should stick to it AND beat everyone at their own game. I love you, Nathan.

So my meals for today (no sugar-darn you):

Breakfast: Bowl of Rice Chex cereal with milk

Lunch: Cup of mashed potatoes
2 Bites of Chicken
Cheese and Pita crackers (like a large handful)

Dinner: Two Bites of Macaroni and Cheese (because Ashlynn was starving, so I gave her mine)
Handful of Saltine crackers (mini ones-they are so good)

Bedtime Snack: (So hungry after dance class tonight)
Popcorn with White Cheddar topping
Orange Dream machine Smoothie (milk, orange juice concentrate, ice, 1/4 c. yogurt-which is only allowed for smoothie making)

I realized today that I have to get my head in a HAPPY PLACE, or I am going to fail this challenge miserably! And come on, I can't let my in-laws beat me...they already beat me at 5 Crowns (card game-super fun) and incredible height! I got this...I got this!

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)