Friday, April 13, 2012

No-Sugar-Challenge: Days FoUr & FiVe

Funny (and short) story...I, uh, fell asleep trying to put Natalee asleep last night, so my post didn't get posted. My apologies-I was just soooo tired.

I am seriously kicking this No-Sugar-Challenge's rear end...Boom! Awesome job, me! So I'm posting you my meals for the past two days:

Day FoUr

Breakfast: Nothing (I know, I know...my bad)

Lunch: Pasta Salad with Chicken, Black Olives, and Cheese with a Bacon Ranch dressing
Crystal Light-Raspberry Ice flavored
BBQ Chips (small handful-which technically was about 5 chips total, maybe...ok, maybe like 10, but they were small)

Dinner: Ramen Noodles (girls request)
Left over French Bread
Pear
Water

Day FiVe

Breakfast: Nothing (again...I'm rolling my eyes, I already know I should have had something)

Lunch: Pizza (1 Slice of Pepperoni)
Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Carrots (Even typing this out surprises even me-and I ate it)
Water

Dinner: TACO BELL/PIZZA HUT COMBO FAST FOOD JOINT-
1 1/2 Bean Burritos (only Beans and Cheese)
1 Hard-shell Taco
1 Piece of a Personal Pan slice of Cheese Pizza
Water

Blogging Snack: Crystal Light (I'm thirsty and I seriously didn't want water)

You know, as I am typing out what I've eaten during the past five days, I have realized that my meals aren't that healthy. They aren't terrible but man, they aren't that great. Cheese??? I didn't realize how much cheese I have. I think this part of my challenge with the no-sugar is watching what else I am eating instead of wanting the sugar. I have noticed that my fruits and veggies are more present in my current meal choice, but I know I can be better with what else goes along with those. Just watch me, I am doing good with the no-sugar, but now I'd better step it up with the NO CHEESE ON EVERYTHING rule (of my own).

No comments:

That's-a-my-girls!

That's-a-my-girls!
Ash-Ellyce-Jilly

Books I'm Reading

  • Book of Mormon
  • Soul Surfer-by Bethany Hamilton
  • Ida B.-Katherine Hannigan
  • Hunger Games-by Suzanne Collins
  • The Help-by Kathryn Stockett
  • Baby Proof- by Emily Giffin
  • Ramona and Her Mother-by Beverly Cleary
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean-by Lauren Child (for the girls)